If you have been experiencing the excruciating pain of arthritis, then you probably have tried different medications already just to ease the pain. Most often than not, patients with arthritis would try the common tricks with heating pads, pain killers, ibuprofen and few others. For some, one or two of these medications have worked while others haven’t found yet the right treatment for them.
If you are still in pain because of this debilitating disease, this page has rounded up the top tips to ease arthritis pain that you can follow. Several researches and studies proved that the following tips can alleviate arthritis pain and inflammation and make your life easier and pain-free again. Here’s how!
- Take more vitamin C and D. Experts have found that deficiencies in vitamin C and D can cause arthritis pain. That is why it is suggested that you take more vitamin D to slow down the occurrence of osteoarthritis; and vitamin C to prolong the loss of cartilage cause by the same disease. These vitamins can be obtained through supplements or by eating foods that are rich in vitamin C and D. Moreover, to lessen the risk of arthritis, you must take 500 to 1,000 mg of vitamin C and 400 IU of vitamin D.
- Improve your metabolism. It is said that problems in metabolism is a factor why arthritis pain occurs. Hence, it is essential to keep your diet in check. You must eat foods that are healthy and can’t cause allergies such as vegetables, fruits, whole grain, fish and nuts.
- Drink green tea. Studies revealed that green tea can relieve arthritis pain because of the polyphenols compounds it contains. Polyphenols have the ability to contain a gene that triggers arthritis pain. To obtain best results, try consuming at least two cups of green tea every day.
- Use therapeutic taping. This is one of the top tips to ease arthritis pain that can support and realign your joints while taking off the strain from them. A certain study in Australia has found out that 73% of people who have arthritis experienced less symptoms after using therapeutic taping for three weeks. It also showed that this kind of treatment has long lasting effect and benefits to osteoarthritis. If you want to try this method, it is best to consult a healthcare expert who can show you how to properly use the wrapping tape.
- Take Provailen. This is one of the best arthritis supplements that you can take as an alternative to prescribed or over-the-counter medications. Provailen is a natural product that is free from any anti-inflammatory substance and side effects making it safe and effective. Another good thing about this arthritis supplement is that it can alleviate joint pain and inflammation without the possibility of you getting addicted to it. Moreover, with Provailen you will easily feel less pain, reduced joint swelling and improved mobility.
These top tips to ease arthritis pain can bring your life to normal again. If you will follow them seriously, you will likely feel an improvement in your joints every time you wake up. So, why not get started with these tips now and take your Provailen in a daily basis. Be pain-free!